Thank you for joining another video of the 3D Printing Experts.
During this video, Eitan Yona interviewed Daniel Noree, the mastermind behind the OpenRC project.
Wandering what Daniel is going to answer on?
1. What makes so passionate about the RC cars?
2. when was the first time that you discovered that 3D printing can
3. be a good tool for the RC car project?
4. how many people already printed your design?
5. How did you choose the parameters for printing?
6. How many times do you need to print the model until you become satisfied?
7. How complicated it was to you use the 3D printing at the beginning?
8. What do you think are the berries of using 3D printing?
9. Will you considering using 3D printing in your next project?
10. Can you describe your first-time experience with a 3D printer?
11. What is your suggestion for someone who wants to 3D print the RC car?
12. what is your favorite print?
If you haven't already make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Don't forget to like, share and leave a comment on which kind of topics you would like us to cover.
PRINTSYST software: https://www.printsyst.com/pobeta
Daniel Noree YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DanielNo...
Daniel Noree Website: https://danielnoree.com/ Daniel Noree OpenRC F1 2018: Download the STL files - https://danielnoree.com/openrc-f1-2018/ The RC electronics - https://danielnoree.com/openrc-electr...